Pages

August 12, 2011

Looking For Cookies Elsewhere!

I do not mean in any way to offend anybody with this post. This information was shared and I feel as a mom of a 10 year old and 5 year old daughter it is my duty as a christian to share this information with whomever is willing to listen.

For the past couple of years we have chosen as a family to not support the Girl Scout cookie sales because of the controversy of lesbian leaders. This may be new information to many of you. However yesterday I was saddened at the connections Girl Scouts had with Planned Parenthood, United Nations, Radicals and more through the years.

I believe there are good christian troops with christian leaders but we need to pray for the Girl Scouts as a whole to get back to their true roots of serving God and country.

I will post the information for you to read and you can determine in your heart where you stand!



What James Dobson has to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment